Appotus Dominus Appotus Dominus
.: The Drunken Masters of Vazaelle :.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where is the .org?!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gribiel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:36 pm    Post subject: Where is the .org?! Reply with quote

So I've been worried these last couple weeks because I kept trying to harass people and the damned appotusdominus.org kept showing up as some random website. When did you lose your org?!

-Gribiel, the Lovedorf v1.0
Xorne

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The person who had the ownership of the .org ( Symira I think or something close) wasn't around to renew it and it got grabbed by a domain name expired camping company or something. We can't get same domain name unless it is the original owner who make the demand, so lud had to go get a .com

BTW Lud, im sure that costed you money, you want donations?

Xorne, Rogue Extraordinaire
Ludarian
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll probably open a donation link in January '07 like I did last January.
Mandaar
Guild N00bert

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:12 pm    Post subject: Grib Reply with quote

Grib, we're recruiting clerics.

Your cleric is still in some other guild or an alt of another guild so like get it back and come heal stuff.

Dang yellow dorf.
Gribiel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gribiel is probably gimped to hell compared to your uber asses. Not to mention that he's probably being used as a sex-slave by a band of malicious roving halflings bent on world domination..... damn those lings and their sweet sweet pumpkin-butter.

Mandaar
Guild N00bert

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:32 pm    Post subject: O.O Reply with quote

As always, you've left me speechless...

But, if you came back, I'd do some pickup anguish and slap some decent gear on you. Or maybe even ... TACVI!!! (hides from the stampede led by Barrow, Kyrinna, etc..).

Don't be a sissy. You miss EQ and you know it.

Anyways, how are things in RL? Haven't heard much since you left in... erm... when was it? late 2004? Early 2005?
Gribiel

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well what have I done since I left? Still dateing the same girl that took me away from EQ, so atleast it wasn't for nothing. I started a new job this past May and enjoy it much more than my last. Just moved into a condo about 2-weeks ago.

Still playing WoW maybe 3-nights a week, but I'm on my 5th lvl 60 and just when the semi-core guilds start getting into the end-game content they break apart, which leads me to another server and a new toon. I'm pretty much done with WoW atm. Don't feel like logging in much these days.

Picked up Battlefield 2142 to waste some time on. As soon as EA fixes the game so it doesn't randomly crash so much, along with numerous other glitches, that'll keep me busy for a month or 2.

Oh, Final Fantasy XII is released next Tuesday! Get those pre-orderrs in now people.

I need a new MMO to waste my 3-nights a week in. Been following the progression of Tabula Rasa and Warhammer Online, but they're both still a year out. And don't let anyone con you into playing Eve:Online; that game is a piece of shit unless your idea of fun is sitting in front of an asteroid for an hour mining, taking 30 minutes to fly to a space station (that you can't walk on), and then flying back to mine a different asteroid. Wish I had that month of my life back.

Kyrina

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOsh mandaar i am truly and totally wounded by that statement,, I would never bug you about doing Tacvi,,, i mean just because i'm gimp and dont have my rapier witch would benafit my groups greatly doesnt mean i would pester you until i got my way,,, i know the rapier is an awfull big temptation and again would BENAFITE my groups a whole bunch of bunches, but i still would never pester you to do Tacvi,,,,,,,,,,, Oh to hell with it MANDAAR I WANT MY RAPIER !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crying or Very sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: