Appotus Dominus Appotus Dominus
.: The Drunken Masters of Vazaelle :.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mage Application

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anayael

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject: Mage Application Reply with quote

Name: Anayael Playswithfire

Class: Magician

Level and AA: 75, 424 AA

AAs you feel are important to your class that you have:
Pet hold, Pet focus, Pet affinity, Defensive AAs, Avoidance AAs, Pet enhancement AAs, Crit nuke AAs,

What times of the day do you play, and how many days are you on of the week?
I play most everyday from around 3:30 pm until around 11pm-1am CST. On weekends I usually play from around 12:00pm until around 4am, on and off and I sometimes log off earlier than that.

Why do you want to join Appotus Dominus?
I would like to see more of the high end raid content in the game, but I don't want to skip much of it either. I also want to try raiding more often because I have found myself to be bored a lot raiding only 4 days a week.

What would you like to get out of being in AD?
I would like to see more of the higher up end game content and of course I would like to get better gear while i'm at it.

How do you feel that you can contribute to AD?
I was told that right now there is only one magician, so I can help take some of the load off of her back. Plus I am usually game to help with whatever grouping or otherwise that needs to be done.

What other guilds have you been in?
I was in family guilds for the most part until I joined Fantasy Awakened last spring.

Has your character ever gone under another name, or have you had other characters in high end raiding guilds and what were their names?
I have not had any name changes, nor have I had any other characters in high end raiding guilds.

Have you even been banned from eq?
I have never been banned from EQ.

What previous raiding experience do you have? Which zones are you flagged/keyed for?
As I said I was in Fantasy Awakened, so I have raided Time, Uqua, Ikkinz, Qvic(those 3 i didn't do much), Txevu, Tacvi, MPG trials, Anguish, Shyra, Bloodeye, Co9, Devestation, Sverag, RElic, and I have been in ToB once. I am keyed/flagged for Time, PoWater, KT, Qvic, Anguish(by trials), Dreadspire, and ToB. There may be a flag or two that I can't think of as well.

What do you feel is your role in a raid?
Being a mage I am usually seen as a dps class. However, it is the mages job to CoH people when needed, catch adds if they get loose and need a pet speedbump to get them under control, and DS the raid if/when it is needed and the ac from a druids DS wouldn't benefit more.

What are your favorite raid encounters?
I like beating up Quarm, simply because I get a kick out of killing something that huge. Other than that I like the Jelvan event in Anguish.

link to your magelo: Somewhere I lost 10 aa onto my profile, not sure which ones but its close enough. Link is : http://eq.testmagelo.com/profile/3004043

Last edited by Anayael on Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sinistersweety

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow took ya long enough....lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: