Appotus Dominus Appotus Dominus
.: The Drunken Masters of Vazaelle :.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HELLO AD!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Meurdar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:49 am    Post subject: HELLO AD!!! Reply with quote

hello everyone just wanted to say hi and explain why i left the way i did. trust me wasnt willing on my part . i got aressted and been in jail for a lil wile . id love to rejoin my place in AD im in the process of moveing atm should be about 2 weeks and ill be set back up and ready to raid again moven up to NY and hopen my scheduel will allow me to raid with u all agian i was askn if it is possible for me to join the app guild untill i know for sure i can raid full time that way i can hang out with all of my old friends/family im curently running my net through my bluetooth off my cellphone so i duno if it can hold up to raid but its almost as fast as dsl so i think it can handle it once i get to NY my roomate has cable and a router already set up so that wont be a issue anymore . just realy wanted to say hi to all the great ppl here and hope to see u all ingame very soon
Mandaar
Guild N00bert

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:28 pm    Post subject: hi there Reply with quote

Good to see you around again meurdar.

We will chat in game soon.
WinterleafDE

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Meurd.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reading that made my brain hurt.

-Gribiel the lovedorf
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: