Appotus Dominus Appotus Dominus
.: The Drunken Masters of Vazaelle :.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hi All!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
takkums

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:07 am    Post subject: Hi All!!!!! Reply with quote

heyas everybody its takk your newest druid app figured id say hi to all.
id like to say a couple things if i may. the first week with yas has been great ive seen more stuff with yall then i ever did on seventh with savage arms. im gonna give yas a lil history on me or my char that is. i started this character from scratch on the seventh hammer my first toon was a rog then an ench but i wanted a healer class so i choose druid and this became my main in 2005. i lvled this toon from the beginning and have pride in this toon. ill show ya my stats since i kinda forgoed the actual app.

char name: Takk (druid)
current lvl:75
AAs:491 currently
mana(unbuffed):11200
hp(unbuffed):10231
current flags: all the way to deathknell(ty ad for helping on deathknell flag)
guild history:3 family guilds then i joined riders of the apocalypse on the seventh hammer was my first raiding guild i was with them for 6 mothns left them they fell apart and are now inactive they got me to demi groupage on seventh hammer was slow atm and so i decided to app to savage arms savage arms got me as far as roley in demi but many key players also started to leave and groupage was zero so with much disdain i opted tp leave seventh and join maelin and i talked to aarruin when i befriended him on a lvl 1 toon i created to scout around and he told me appotus dominus can open my eyes and you all certailny did and i ty.

ill be gone for vacation this weekend i need a break badly you all know how that is. i will be returning to my normal raiding scedule with yall on monday im going up to salem nh to see some creepy witch museum.

i will also be working on my ashengate faction so i can actually join yas on those tough raids its been a rocky start sofar im still amiable and i havent got 1 drop for my first zhubis task if anyone can spare some time to give me a hand i would certainly appreciate it ill be trying my self as well to get it done.

in closing i think im a skilled druid and can help yas alot on raids and stuff
i will do whats nessacary to show yas what i can do. i hope to hold down a
70% raid attendance as required for all apps to hold down.

Ty again
Takk fireball
<appotus dominus druid hopeful>
Kinkan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you posted in wrong spot, think this is supposed to go in the App forum.
takkums

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh ok lol welp now i know. didnt really know where to post it so i thought general would be the spot oh well ty for letting me know i dont really wanna retype this so ill leave it here just if i post something similar ill put it in the app forum.
Kinkan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ill give ya hand with it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: