Appotus Dominus Appotus Dominus
.: The Drunken Masters of Vazaelle :.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lichlord is missed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tenor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:31 pm    Post subject: Lichlord is missed Reply with quote

We miss you Lich. Wish real life dont throw curves at us at time. Hope job situation changes so that u can play eq again. Take care. Priority is real life first so completely understand. Take care. Hope to see you on if or when things change.
Mudcrushy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would help if he didn't ebay his account, if he wanted to contuine playing tho don't see that happening now Razz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mudcrushy....

recently he posted about becoming a father (his wife just got pregnant). I'm sure that has something to do with it.
Lichlord

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup.

I always said I would walk away for good when I became a dad. Many of you don't know that I have been playing eq since beta pvp. That's a long ass time. The only way to stay away is to walk completely.

My three accounts are up for sale and hopefully the proceeds will give my child a pretty badass room. The shaman sold first day and I am getting a lot of interest in Lich. We will see.

I have zero desire to play and much bigger things to concentrate on now, though I do miss the comradare in AD...I don't miss the game.

I still check back in here! And you have my well wishes. Tenor you and I go back to Maelin beginning bud, thanks for the thoughts!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You will be missed Lichlord. It was nice knowing you for as long as I did and I think you made the right choice. Your kid needs you more than us. Good luck and stay cool.
Neosporan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lich... I heart you! And I'm so happy for you!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: