Appotus Dominus Appotus Dominus
.: The Drunken Masters of Vazaelle :.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

This is really sad
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
carp75

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:29 pm    Post subject: This is really sad Reply with quote

It seems the citizens of our once great state of Iowa have been suckling on their Television remotes a bit too much.

Congratulations on picking an Anti-American CFR puppet for the Republican Presidential Nominee. Romney is a Nazi. Thanks a lot, it's great to see that you guys are brainwashed.

I hope more states don't follow this IDIOCY but what can I say, Americans like to be pushed around these days. I expect every state to systematically destroy the country that I love, I hope I'm wrong.

It's really freakin sad what values we hold... war, corruption, corporate interests > individual interests, appearance, political correctness. WTF. What I grew up to love about my country is all a freakin LIE.

~Carp

Last edited by carp75 on Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mandaar
Guild N00bert

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:07 pm    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

The problem in this country is we have a bipartisan system. There is no room form compromise outside of corruption. That's what leads to people like him, Hilary, and a few others even being considered.

You must draw lines in the sand that differentiate your party a great deal from the other side. There are few if any true moderates left. And unless your country is in a totalitarian state, 99 times out of 100, a moderate stance is vastly more desirable than our current, extremist system.

Special interest groups are just another word for corruption.

I'd be a democrat if they weren't so extremist in their liberal stances on how helpless we are as a people. I'd be a republican if they weren't so over the top in their extremist view that nothing matters except money and lip service to a religion they don't belive in (not that democrats give a shit either). I cannot believe that religion still enters into political debate.

It's all about haircuts, good smiles, the ability to debate in public once every 4 years, and never having led any sort of interesting life (or at least paying good people to hush it up if you did).

This country needs to elect a moderate canditate. Someone with the courage to do what is right and not what is popular. A non-extremist that is a nasty, drop-the-gloves son of a bitch behind closed doors when it comes time to make something happen. But, guess what? It won't happen. Why? Because we have a bipartisan system that makes anything useful impossible.

Only in a democracy or a bureaucracy can representatives who all agree on X all compromixe on Y, which no one wanted in the first place.

All I know for sure, is that if Hilary Clinton is our president, I will be playing from Canada.
CaNDeRouS

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its not their fault, lots of people dont want to admit it in this country, but the media WILL decide who our next president will be.

our country grows dumber by the day, it truely is sad to see the way we have declined in every aspect (except our military funding) in the past 8 years.
carp75

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I stand in peaceful protests near my apartment. I post on message boards. I flamed the subhuman brainwashed fools on the Maelin boards. I send out emails, I tell all my friends and family. I talk to strangers (I'm much more polite in RL than I am right now) and explain to them that our voting system is a fraud and that Republicans = Democrats. They tell me that they've never been able to come to certain conclusions without the information I gave them. I let them approach me, not the other way around. I hope that I've helped tens, hundreds, maybe thousands, I pray that I could just reach one person that will in turn truly make a difference. I could make excuses as to why BUT I AM NOT DOING ENOUGH FOR MY COUNTRY.

Please, recover your free will as humans and stand up to this type of authority. Please do more than my pathetic slack ass.

~Carp
Gillaian
Loading...please wait

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing will be acceptable until we make it illegal to lobby your senator or representative with campaign contributions for their vote.

We don't have elected officials, we have votes for hire.
Xorne

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like how a citizen organization called the "Granny Warrior" was able to gather enough money by donation to pay for a total recount in the New Hampshire primaries and that their paypal account was frozen before the payment and they missed the deadline.

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/january2008/011608_paypal_freezes.htm

If you are wondering why people are so stupid now a days to allow this stuff to happen well you should look at that!

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/january2008/011508_fluoride_horror.htm

I'll stop there before I start getting too pissed.

RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT!

Xorne, Rogue Extraordinaire
Nefra

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sadly i am registered as a democrat, and in my lovely state of florida i cant vote at all on the republican side, so all i can do really to make my vote count at all in the primary is to vote AGAINST Hillary. I used to be listed as Independant but when i realized i could not vote in either primary then i just picked on randomly... its really a sad state of affairs.
carp75

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obama = Hilary = most Republicans. They all have the same lovg term goals, they all serve the same international bankers.

I re-registered as a Republican to vote for Ron Paul.

Like Mandaar has mentioned, the 2 political party system will ensure people are divided.

The only step now is basically to revolt.

~Carp
CaNDeRouS

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

since we on the topic of politics, you should check out this vid and song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4y3jDN_JCE

immortal technique speaks truth
Nefra

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i cant recall which media guy was saying it but if everyone registered as independant they would be forced to change things... i thought that that was a great idea
Healinyou
Guild N00bert

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is why i'm voting for MANDAAR FOR PRESIDENT!!!!! DONKEYS RULE!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:38 pm    Post subject: moot Reply with quote

This is all moot. In your lifetimes, there will not be enough oil production to accomodate the world due to China's ridiculously fast modernization. The government of the U.S.A. is attempting to gain control over the Middle Eastern oil fields, at the behest of American corporations, but in the end it will not make a difference. Revolutionary technologies previously kept from the public eye will either be developed by the multinational conglomerates or we will fight a nuclear WW3 to significantly reduce the industrialized nations' need for oil due to destroyed infrastructures and lessened populations. And even that will only delay the inevitable need to change our world society from its basis on oil-derived products.

It will not matter who controls the White House or Congress when this happens. And it *will* happen. It is only a matter of whether our current society design outlives you... or you live through the chaos of massive sociological change.

Our votes can only influence whether WW3 happens or not. If you know which choice is most likely to get non-oil-based technologies developed quickly, pick that one. If you don't know, pick whatever eases your conscience the most because your conscience is the only thing with which you must live. But however you choose, realize that you only know what they want you to know... unless you become one of them.
xereau

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peak oil is yet another scam, designed to destroy the middle class and return the world to a feudal, top down system.

Xorne

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://freeatlast2008.com

Today is yet another "money bomb" for Ron Paul! I can't donate because I am Canadian unfortunately, but YOU could!

There is only 2 candidates in this presidential run, Ron Paul and all the others. He's the only one is not sold out to the industries and want to cut the problem at the source. Get rid of the private company The Federal Reserve and by doing that there will be no need for IRS to bully the Americans into giving their money to the private bankers.

Watch this movie to understand : http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1656880303867390173

Also, you might want to watch how awesome your voting process is : http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4463776866669054201&q=hacking+democ

Xorne, Rogue Extraordinaire
Nefra

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

go floridians... freakin hillary... guess our good ole boys are out bonkin the cattle and not voting
Auger

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Florida = Blue Hairs, not rednecks.
carp75

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Florida = amnesiacs, apparently they forgot the damage ol' Bill did. <cough NAFTA>.

Oh that's right. It's not politically correct to "hate" on the criminals..er candidates.

~Carp
Nefra

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Most-Emailed-Photos/ss/1756/im:/080126/ids_photos_ts/r181019547.jpg

just classic...
sorhab

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ide like to know how Romney is a nazi..and what someone had to listen to in order to form that opinion. In a time where a country needs a leader not only to get us out of War..but one who can get us out of Debt...Romney of all the runners was most likely to do that...

As he has pulled out of the race to allow more votes for McCain since he was falling behind...I see him as being asked to be VP...and become pres in 2012

Quote:
Main Entry: Na·zi
Pronunciation: \ˈnät-sē, ˈnat-\
Function: noun

1: a member of a German fascist party controlling Germany from 1933 to 1945 under Adolf Hitler
2often not capitalized a: one who espouses the beliefs and policies of the German Nazis : fascist b: one who is likened to a German Nazi: a harshly domineering, dictatorial, or intolerant person

Im intrested in how you formed your opinion on Romney, to go as far as calling him a nazi.....little to much TV? Little less research?

I think McCain will be ok...POW for 5 years...as much as John Kerry used to push his 3 little purple hearts...should be a shoe-in...

With McCain with good Military background and the vast financial background of Romeny...they would make the perfect bid for Pres and VP.

No, I dont want any TV, sorry.
Nerple

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorhab, I love you.

I know when my candidate loses a race, I immediately turn to character assassination, slander, generic hate speech, ignorance and bigotry. I think it's awesome.

And I don't even like Romney, but that's no reason to berate the man.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: