Appotus Dominus Appotus Dominus
.: The Drunken Masters of Vazaelle :.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Lost Boys Preview

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> Stories, Humor and Screenshots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cassra

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:20 pm    Post subject: The Lost Boys Preview Reply with quote

For those who enjoyed the original movie....here's a peek of the new one. I can't wait. I know it won't be as good , but still looks good.

http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1583178&vid=215326
Eurynome

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like a good movie...I really liked the original...BUT...

It would kick ass if Corey had stayed behind the camera instead of in front of it...I think his acting will be the downfall of what could be a really decent sequel. But that's just my opinion.

"surfboard shaper, and vampire killer..." PUUHLEEZE. The only reason he got roles in movies 20 years ago was because he was cute, NOT because he could act!

I have the right "NOT" to be tolerant of others because they are different, weird, or tick me off.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Cassra

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:42 am    Post subject: yep Reply with quote

I preferred the other Cory(Haim I believe)..he can act and was cute. I like the theme song to the original and I see they added it to this one as well.. I love a good vampire movie and I hope this one doesn't bomb ...The original one was great.

I also seen they are remaking RoseMary's baby and Nightmare on Elm Street...those should be interesting as well.

Cass
xereau

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The only reason he got roles in movies 20 years ago was because he was cute, NOT because he could act!

That, and he had sweet heroin connections from the age of 12.

reijo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i enjoyed the original movie but this looks like it has a date with an early dvd release. i forget what channel it was but there was a reality show called i think my two corey's. something like that. it had corey haim moving in with corey feldman and his wife. feldman is matured, married and strightlaced working each day. haims a mess. immature living in yesterday. it was on last year, no idea if there is going to be a second season.
Cassra

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:30 pm    Post subject: yeah Reply with quote

Yeah reijo it was called "two Coreys" Haim was cute as a kid..nw e's just a achubby heroine addict who has been to rehab several times. I think there was also some kind of news a couple years ago abut him selling his hair (i believe it was his hair) on ebay just to make ends meat. Sad situation because he was talented. As far as Feldman...looks like he's doing better for himself with his beautiful wife and child. Hopefully this will bring back his career.

Cass
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> Stories, Humor and Screenshots All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: