Appotus Dominus Appotus Dominus
.: The Drunken Masters of Vazaelle :.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Car that runs on water(Even Sea Water)
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> Stories, Humor and Screenshots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dnief

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:01 am    Post subject: Car that runs on water(Even Sea Water) Reply with quote

http://www.reuters.com/news/video?videoId=84561
Wizpopfizz

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the electrical cost to split water into hydrogen into oxygen is enormous and notoriously inefficient
Guild N00bert

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that is a long, long way off.

Like wiz said, not only is the reaction horribly inefficient, sea water is horrendously corrosive.

Until they address that issue, we'll be waiting on that.

But, very interesting link.

Currently sawgrass is the poster child of hope for a cheap source of ethanol fuel.
Wizpopfizz

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genepax

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:49 am    Post subject: dollar Reply with quote

The real problem is the dollar anyway. I saw about a month ago a few questions from the press asked a Presidential adviser if the high gas prices are tied to the dollar. The adviser said 'I am not allowed to comment on that.' Basically, she was letting the media know that neither are they.

I never look to Wiki for solid answers. It's good for getting an idea about something but it is heavily censored information. Many of there definitions get disputed.

That's not to say that the car isn't a bust. I don't know anything about it. I just found the link while browsing.
dnief

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:26 am    Post subject: More water car information Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5mZu9i0Z8s
dunnodoncare

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://aardvark.co.nz/daily/2008/0623.shtml

Medding.
Mandaar
Guild N00bert

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anything that sounds too good to be true, is.

Capitalism works like this - if it CAN be provided to you, it will be. And as cheaply as someone can do it, unless it's a purposely limited asset like diamonds, or Oprah.

If you get an email asking you to enter information for verification, IT IS ALWAYS FAKE AND YOU WILL PAY FOR IT.
Wizpopfizz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm pretty sure oprahs a renewable resource, just give her a big mac.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:39 pm    Post subject: water fuel Reply with quote

I just post these video's because I find them interesting. I believe the best chance there is for free energy will come from the magnet technology. I just saw on Lou Dobbs last night that 85% of the companies experimenting with magnet technologies are based in china. I hope that doesn't mean that China will be the first to invent the first real prospect of free energy when concerned with cars. We are already in tremendous debt to Japan and China as it is.

I totally disagree with the theory that the people benefit from all things that can be produced and at it's cheapest cost. In fact it is sometimes the opposite. Because of the enormous money to be made many things are suppressed so that business can make money off another product. More and more this is becoming the New America.

The medical field is a perfect example of this. The FDA has made it illegal to call many natural cures a cure for many illnesses. Some say Nitrilosides are the natural cure for cancer but the FDA would disagree because it is a natural substance. They can not call it a drug. And because it's not a drug you are not allowed to call it a cure.
Nitrilosides are in some grass, many seeds, beans, nuts, and leaves. Animals who are sick are often seen eating grass that contains Nitrilosides. Monkies have been known to break open fruit that contain seeds with high concentrations of Nitrilosides and eat the seed before anything else.

It's a natural cure for many illnesses but most people never heard of it. The reason? It's not a drug or surgery and there is no money to be made off it. Who is going to tell you about it?

Another example was the GM electric car EV1. The idea behind the electric car was in response to California's laws demanding oil companies come up with idea's to maximize fuel efficiency. The oil campaniles when faced with with these laws did two things. First, they sent an enormous amount of lobbyists to Washington to fight the laws. Second, they started leasing electric cars. When the laws were all but destroyed by the lobbyists the electric cars were recalled or follow up leases denied and the cars were systematically destroyed. This is another example of how we are not always allowed to choose from the cheapest alternatives.

I agree that there are purposely limited assets. I would just like to comment that the plan for the Internet is to be just that. Because the Internet is the only place you can find unbiased information mixed in with the hoax's and biased information there is a move to suppress it. By taking away Net Neutrality it may just be possible stomp out any information that isn't made specifically for governments and the big businesses that largely run the governments.
As it is I am saddened that media was able to convince the public that Osama Bin Laden was behind 9/11 and not the people behind the Federal Trade Commission. In the age of Television where the media doesn't dare say anything to piss off governemnt and big business there is now an effort to silence the one medium that is capable of allowing truths to spread and people to become truly educated.

The fact that the 9/11 commission left out building 7 totally from it's report was never mentioned on the governments media. The proof that Thermate was found at the demolition site of the World Trade Center, explosiones were seen and heard at all three skyscrapers before falling, and Larry Silverstein admitted demolishing building 7 are examples of media that you just cannot find on the suppressing Television. You also would never hear any mention of Operation Northwoods on the governments Television when it comes to truly analyzing 9/11.

The current internet is the one beacon of hope that humanity has to shine light on the illumaniti and if they have their way that could mostly be crushed with Internet 2.
Ginyuu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:38 pm    Post subject: Ive heard Reply with quote

My pops has been telling me that theyve managed to use a capacitor and certain harmonics to break water molecules apart and have a greater energy output. Ill find out more and post. The old cook is gonna try and run hydrogen into his intake, IM guessing it goes Boom LOL.
dunnodoncare

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is simply impossible to break hydrogen out of water without putting in exactly the amount of energy (or more) required to break the H-O bond. Anyone who claims otherwise is essentially saying that the rules of the universe do not apply, therefore the universe as we know it does not exist. Once you actually look at their claims critically, as we must, they look ridiculous. If they are correct, the universe does not exist. That seems pretty clear evidence that they are wrong.

There is no free energy. If there were free energy available through simple mechanical and electrical processes, then natural occurrences of those processes in the universe would lead to infinite amounts of new energy being created all over. We would see rocks heating themselves, charges particles moving through magnetic fields would behave in noticeably different ways, dark things would emit light and no longer be dark etc. Really, I'm serious. Its simply not the way the universe works.

Many so-called natural cures are hoaxes. Any medical researcher could make a name for himself, potentially win a Nobel prize, for proving that there was a simple cure for cancer. All medical researchers worldwide would jump on that and nobody nowhere could prevent them, because they are as likely as anyone else to have relatives and friends with cancer and the scientific community is notoriously hard to keep quiet. The idea that they would hide these things is blatantly ridiculous. People are playing on your fears and hoping to profit from it. If it were true that nitrilosides were a cure for cancer, then the evidence would be clear.. people who took it would be cured and the world's media would report it because the world's media does not have the power to hide it.

If you get your news from paranoid people who quote mine and spread rumors as if they were universal truths, then you will be poorly informed and wind up a victim of unscrupulous people. They will sell you kits to supposedly improve your cars fuel efficiency, pills to supposedly cure your cancer, anything they can.. THAT is the conspiracy, and its a simple low level conspiracy.. a plot to rob you and defraud you and trick you. They profit from their lies because someone out there is always willing to fall for it and unwilling to trust the experts. They claim the experts are liars and that people with no idea of science somehow found the mystical cure to whatever in their back yard, yet instead of handing that information out to be analyzed by a peer reviewed journal they make a video on youtube and point you to a website that charges money for their booklet. They prey on your fears and offer false hopes for the low low price of 19.99 per month.

Be skeptical, or be fooled.

Medding.
Mandaar
Guild N00bert

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll tell you this, the pharmaceutical companies are ruthlessly capitalist. NOTHING would be the gold mine a cancer drug would be.

Medding is DEAD on. Are there hotbeds of corruption in the world? You bet.

Is the world a wonderful peaceful place? Not a chance.

The truth, as always, is somewhere in the middle.

Most of all, there is NO such thing in the universe as a free lunch. Something paid for it.
Wizpopfizz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we've had cheap simple transportation for hundreds of years.

feet

use em

or buy a horse

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:40 am    Post subject: Building 7 Reply with quote

There is no possible way building seven could have fell the way it did without controlled demolition. There are many pictures from the site that show evidence that controlled demolition was used. There is countless video showing explosions happened in the basement of the buildings prior to collapse which is precisely how controlled demolition is done. There are numerous eyewitness testimony's that explosions were seen and heard in the three buildings prior to the collapses. There is evidence that thermate was used to weaken the main steel gurters. There is evidence that the US government considered attacking its own people to push an agenda for war in the past(operation northwoods). There was an interview with Larry Silversteen where he admitted there was a decision to 'pull' building 7.

Building 7 is the undistributed evidence that 9/11 had been covered up and therefore an inside job. The official 9/11 commission report left out Building 7 totally probably because it couldn't be explained.

If your going to have a believe able story that Bin Laden was the primary behind it you would have to come out and say ha managed to get the controlled demolition in the three buildings before the planes flew into them. There is just too much evidence backing controlled demolition and an administration cover-up.

The fooled are the American People. 9/11 was clearly an inside job. Anyone that suggests other wise is either in the secret societies that pulled it off, afraid to admit the truth, or just plain duped. Just so you know I don't want to sell anyone anything. I am just conceanred for humanity.
dunnodoncare

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is the usual conspiracy theorist method of dealing with dissent. Anyone who follows logic and reason is wrong, while those who prefer faith and paranoia are correct. Sorry, it doesn't hold water.

Medding.
dnief

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:27 am    Post subject: Flight 93 Reply with quote

I believe Flight 93 was destined for building 7 since that building was wired and most likely the command center for the operation. The pilot who was called up to follow flight 93 most likely ignored the stand down orders.

The evidence at the Flight 93 crash site supports that it wasn't simply a crash. The plane had to be shot down.

In this case I need to be different for humanity's sake. Not for a teeshirt or coffee mug or anything else sold on the Internet.

These people will undoubtedly pull off another false flag terror attack and quite possibly take us to world war 3.
dunnodoncare

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can't just take this stuff on faith. There are hundreds of thousands of engineers in the world, and yet they don't come out and say that building seven had to be wired. They know better.. they know facts, and material science. The conspiracy theorists take a few quotes out of context and somehow that outweighs all the evidence of all the people who are actually educated on the relevant science? Fuck that. I mean seriously.. that is so fucking wrong that I won't talk about this shit anymore. Its anti-intellectualism, its not rational.

I have shown you over and over how and where those conspiracy sites are lying to you. At some point you have to decide whether you are going to believe in science, or in paranoia.

http://debunking911.com/

Sadly, the truth IS out there, only its obscured by people who wish to remain ignorant of science. I cannot respect willful ignorance.

Medding.
dnief

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:35 am    Post subject: scietists are saying it Reply with quote

There are countless scientist organization supporting new investigations of 9/11. Actually, the true intellectuals of the country know that 9/11 was an inside job. The people who are stuck doing the same thing day in and day out and believe everything they see on TV are condemned to believe the less than obvious.
dunnodoncare

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Click this link, and read it. http://debunking911.com/

Now name these countless groups of scientists, and explain why they are such a tiny tiny fraction of those who are educated on the relevant science. For example, explain why the most reputable engineer who claims building seven was demolished by explosives is actually an expert on air conditioning and not materials science.

Incredible claims require incredible proofs. The lack of support for the demolition theory (did you click on the link yet for the complete and utter refutation of the 'pull' quote regarding building seven?) from demolition experts should tell you something. Hell, all of this should tell you something. You brought out conspiracy points and I have destroyed them, and provided sources. I have shown your sources to be liars, yet you go back to them and expect the truth.

Each time I destroy a point you make, you ignore it and wheedle around and try to make a different point. That is an avoidance tactic, and avoidance is what a person uses when they realize that their argument is invalid and/or disproven.

If they are liars, and have been shown to be liars (which they have, time and time again) then you quickly find yourself without anything to fall back on.

You want these conspiracy theories to be true, but wanting is not enough. If they are true, then they will stand the test of rational research in a peer reviewed journal. They have not. Each time they claim that there is a vast conspiracy to keep them quiet they look more foolish. Anyone who truly believes these so-called theories should be glad to have an opportunity to take them out into the spotlight where those who know the science can analyze them. Why would they be afraid of the truth, if their beliefs are actually true? Yet they avoid the truth, they avoid reason and logic and respond with pleas to emotion and fear. If you truly hate the idea of being deceived about 9-11, then you should sense that you are being tricked by your sources. I have shown you that regarding building seven, regarding the pentagon, regarding the viability of cars running on water, your sources are either wrong or lying outright for the purpose of committing fraud.

You can't trust them.

I didn't take years of math and physics to wind up falling for conspiracy bullshit. Each of the lies they feed you and others is an insult to people who are educated in the sciences. Anti-intellectualism at its finest. Anyone who knows science MUST be part of a vast worldwide conspiracy.

FUCK THAT.

Medding.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> Stories, Humor and Screenshots All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: