Appotus Dominus Appotus Dominus
.: The Drunken Masters of Vazaelle :.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Debate 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> Stories, Humor and Screenshots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
isha

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:26 pm    Post subject: Debate 3 Reply with quote

Charles Gipson CBS News: I would like to introduce the two men vying for the Presidency of the United States. His majesty Senator Barrack Obama, and the distinguished Senator from Arizona who is on his last heart beat, John McCain.

Senator Obama: I would ummm. umm.. like to thank my opponent. Umm.. Senator McCain. His straight talk express has umm been right on. I appreciate him...running such a wonderful campaign. I applaud him for umm. making sure I win.

Senator McCain: Well Charles, thank you for being here and thank you for that first question.

Charles Gipson: I did not ask a question Senator.

Senator McCain: (clears throat) As the American people know, I have continually rebuked my own party and stood up as a Maverick. I even today am reaching across the aisle to make sure my opponent has the best chance possible to win by talking as dully as possible and refusing to discuss the issues of my fantastic opponents relationships. I am a true bipartisan and reach across the aisle to do everything in my power short of endorsing Senator Obama to win.

Senator Obama: umm ...umm... Can we get back on the issues!

Brought to you by your class leader on Bull ?x!*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> Stories, Humor and Screenshots All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: