Appotus Dominus Appotus Dominus
.: The Drunken Masters of Vazaelle :.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WHATS UP HOOKERS! Dabamf saying hello

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
woady333

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:53 am    Post subject: WHATS UP HOOKERS! Dabamf saying hello Reply with quote

I was clearing out my hard drive today preparing to reformat and stumbled on some old bookmarks, which led me to VCC forum which then led me here.

I love the old ass pic of me spelling "BAMF" with hammers. That triggered some really fond memories and, thanks to my raging ego, persuaded me to post here.

I saw yamile, cil, and dap post in the other thread not too terribly long ago and want to say hey to them and everyone else I played with years ago. Yam and shylah got married? Congrats that's awesome. Mandaar though I only read a few the updates are solid as always. I got a pm from vashen from like 2 years ago but hadn't checked back but hopefully he's still got the same email.

It seems goofy but even during college, where I had the time of my life and could not have possibly asked for more, I still thought very fondly back on so many moments in EQ. Camping lguk with dapper & crew dreaming of hitting 60 and raiding kunark shit, farming wtov dragons for kael loot, discovering that caps lock key really was a superior way to give orders, first ventures into ntov with that room of assrape wyverns, and hangin out with Vashen in fungus grove farming AAs and bullshitting for 8 hours at a time. All that shit will stick with me for life I think no matter where I end up, its weird. The peak of course was the AoW and Cursed kills. All those raid orders in caps, all that build-up, all the drama with EA, AoW just helped to build up the tension until finally the bardless 30 minute cursed kill. It was like an orgasm where it built up for so long and so intensely from first Aary kill to sleepers to AoW then finally the cursed kill, when it was like all the EQ left my body and it was time to quit.

This seems goofy as hell but the memories are still so strong.

God this is fuckin cheesy. Just say hey if anyone is still around, and pm me your email if you'd like to get in touch.

Oh and Mandaar, how did that screenshot collection go? I wish I still had mine; they got lost somewhere amidst a computer change and a few reformats. I would REALLY like to get my hands on those if we can work something out.

-Dabamf

P.S. You believe I was 17 during my peak time in EQ? Nothin like a computer screen and caps lock key to turn a skinny nerd into an internet hardass.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: