Appotus Dominus Appotus Dominus
.: The Drunken Masters of Vazaelle :.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MIA lately

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
August

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:19 am    Post subject: MIA lately Reply with quote

Normally, I only work about 15 days a month. I've been working holiday schedule, going to award ceremonies, and going up to get promoted next month which means extra training until then. For all the holidays I worked I get 4 comp days (off days) so thats cool...

My schedule will be a little weird until next month. I have to complete the rest of my training as well as go to my wifes appts (shes pregnant) and getting to the part with all the labs and ultrasounds and stuff so thatll take up some of my freetime too. I wasn't expecting to get promoted. They've been pushing for me to do it since Sept but that will make them want me to go to this 30 day class where I can't come home or see my wife and since she's pregnant just figured that wasn't a good thing... But I've worked it out to where I won't have to go since I'm not re-enlisting and getting out in Sept. and I won't be getting promoted again to the rank that actually requires the class so thats golden.

Now, I reformatted my computer a month ago and now the "30 day grace period to activate XP blah blah blah" is up and it wont let me online so I guess I am just going to have to call them Monday. So between trying to fix my wifes computer to this to Army stuff to fixing our car etc., needless to say I probably won't be on for a few more days.

Basically, RL has been nuts and I'll be back full time as soon as I can.

August
Mandaar
Guild N00bert

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

See you soon August. Get some sleep in between all that.
August

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, managed to get our computers working and the car fixed!

Had my wife tell me alot of people have been sending tells... Its been her on alot lately. If I was playing that much, I'd be raiding too 8P. If you all need anything from me when you're not sure who is on you can send a tell. She'll be trying to keep AFK with a message up so that should help.

Regarding my schedule, every Thursday I now have a class I have to take starting at 3pm our time (7pm central) that I can't get out of. It's a requirement for the Army and won't be ending anytime soon... 4 days this passed week I didn't even come home. One thing after another! As for the rest of my schedule, things will be calming down drastically in the next week. MORE stuff came up (RL is awesome) but def will be going slower. Times and appts and such are getting organized so expect me back full time sometime next week. Wife has been trying to keep Ione up to date with everything so even if its not publicly posted on this, someone has been informed. I've just had no time lately. RL before EQ.

Seriously, thanks for the patience in this. Sorry that I app'd and kinda poofed lol.

August
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: