Appotus Dominus Appotus Dominus
.: The Drunken Masters of Vazaelle :.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

/wave

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Broonervaz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:27 pm    Post subject: /wave Reply with quote

Just dropping in to say hello, lots of old names I still see in the update. Glad you all are still having fun and beating up on the Sony content.

I am doing good, had a near fatal vehicle accident back in August. Totaled my truck and had to run bare footed 3 miles home at 3 a.m. Needless to say I wasn't injured minus a few cuts, bruises, and scrapes. Fell asleep coming home from a wedding rehearsal, ran off the road and hit a culvert flipping my truck about 3 times.

I'm also going to be a Dad in June. The 22nd is the expected date. We'll find out next Thursday if it's a boy or a girl. We're pretty excited, I don't care whether it's a boy or a girl as long as it doesn't come out looking like Reijo Very Happy

Anyway, I hope all my old friends are doing well. I'll post an update when the baby comes and perhaps try to get some pics on.

See ya

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations Brooner. Babies are lots of fun and you better post so dang pictures.

YOU TOO WINTERLEAF!
Gillaian
Loading...please wait

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to hear you are ok Brooner, grats on the expected arrival. Post pics for Santina and myself...../looks at Winterleaf!

Gillaian
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: