Appotus Dominus Appotus Dominus
.: The Drunken Masters of Vazaelle :.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Colldblooded Warning.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vizio

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:20 am    Post subject: Colldblooded Warning. Reply with quote

There has been things thats pile up over the last few months with this guy. Im unsure if any or many of u guys know him.

Im just posting because I heard he is posting an app here soon and wanted to give a heads up about what he dose. This isnt intending to bash him but when there isnt any plus' to him its hard to say im not. He has recently been telling people in other guilds, SoS, AD, and afew other High end guilds that Ive been giving out some MQ2 thing to people to cause problems with them and there guilds and myself...not true I dont know how to use that stuff and it would take all the fun out of this game if I ran cheats. Not my style.

And finally. He has been going around to other sites and posting fake apps then putting my name saying I was posting on there behalf, again not true, IP's arnt the same from my IP (since I was registed to there site already) to Colldblooded's IP address. From what little i understand, he dosent like me because I talked to his online gf once since she was the leader of my guild I was in (her name is Guinnavere) and now he thinks she is with me its very unclear. Just thought to let you know so u can avoid this painful, heart and, head ack soon to be app. He did it to SoS members, you think he would do it to Appotus Dominus members aswell?
Vizio

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also want to say Im very sorry for any confusion that may have happened back when Colldblooded posted an app 2 days ago saying "Garqon" wanted to app. That wasnt me but ill stand up and be a man saying Im sorry the waste of time it was. I didnt intend to upset or cause any mishapp when it happened. I wasnt aware it happened or I would have posted on the app saying it wasnt me.

I know afew great people in this guild, members and Officers both. There are alot of great people here and I wouldnt think to cause any thing like that.

Good day and thanks for your time!
Teklan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colldblooded was asked to leave this guild a few months ago. Don't worry.
Water

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol the best thing he could do... is post an app here... so we can alllll get a good chuckle..... hes a knuckle-head Shocked

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: