Appotus Dominus Appotus Dominus
.: The Drunken Masters of Vazaelle :.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fabled VT P/U Raid, 4/24

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Silv

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:47 pm    Post subject: Fabled VT P/U Raid, 4/24 Reply with quote

Hiya Smile Fabled are almost over and it's always fun revisiting old raid zones... especially when you're high enough level to make trash clearing trivial, so...

I'm wanting to host a pick up style Fabled Vex Thal raid this evening. It's been confirmed all of the Fabled are up in there and I have a COTH mage planted at Blob 1.

Would like to limit it to around two groups, but we'll see what happens Smile

There are a ton of clickies to be had, most of which have fabled versions so they are very likely to drop (much more than normal due to the way loot tables are set up), and there is plenty of gear for alts (I don't think anyone might need the regular stuff)!

So... if you are interested hit me back here, or shoot me a /tell in game after 3 PM CST.

-silv
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: