Appotus Dominus Appotus Dominus
.: The Drunken Masters of Vazaelle :.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hi kids!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gillaian
Loading...please wait

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya i think Charles is still racking up yards and pts as we speak....that game couldn't end fast enough for me.

Anyone ever talk to Elles anymore? Handful of other people that dropped off the face of the earth that i'd love to hear how they are doing.

Grats to the soon to be married (make sure your wife keeps your balls somewhere safe) and the moms and dads out there.

I hope you all know that i shameless steal all of your funny one liners and use them as they are my own, thanks Corpsed and Morbier.
Guild N00bert

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Santina talks to him occasionally I think.

I miss Elles.
Santina

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been awhile since I wrote to Elles I will write him again
see what he's been up to.
Mandaar maybe when Diablo 3 comes out we can play
some time Smile
Nerple

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy fuck, it's a gnomings! Hey gnomings.

Comp, good call on Civ IV, it's about the only game I play these days. Oh except Farmville on Facebook because harvesting yellow tulips is the bestest.

Gribiel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try Mass Effect 2. It's like a choose-your-own adventure, but with more explosions and boobies.

-Gribiel
Nerple

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hated those choose-your-own-adventure books. Too many paper cuts always trying to find which page you needed.

cerrelia

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:02 am    Post subject: Yo Reply with quote

Sup bitches how goes things? Anyone wanna get some in CoD2 put roguesrule on your friends list.
Xorne

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I approve of your nick.
sinisterphil

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:10 am    Post subject: Hi Guys....seemed fitting i pisted under Xorne's old post Reply with quote

i hope all is well with you guys.....my life is great, have a nw house and home, still busy wish the army and government,.......me and sinistersweety are civial these days.....our oldest turned 18 today.....I think about you guys all the time......been through alot of shit over the past couple years.......thought of coming back but to busy.......sorry that i was just gone 1 day and you guys never knw what happened to me, the day that happened was crazy.......been around the world 3 times and on every continent since then and been through so much......tomorrow my dad and son will meet my girl for the first time.......I get to talk to my kids everyday and see them every week when i am home.......mandaar if you are a friend of mine plz send me a message
Fobas

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I have not responded sooner but I work waaaay to much. Anywhats still playin Aion on lumiel as Foki, etc. Us Asmo's own that server.

Waiting patiently for like star wars or final fantasy 14 to come out. None of these mmos last very long anymore sadly. I did buy bad company 2 and prob buy cod2 soon just havent had much spare time lately.

I did move waaaay up north Dapper not quite to the UP but close. Its so much nicer up here.

Did they ever do the graphical redesign of everquest? I would play it in DX11 with nvidia vision np.

Fobas
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: